What you need to bring:
Weather: Lots of sunshine! Day temperatures will be in the mid 70s to low 80s, nights are in the 50s.Rain? Very unlikely, but not impossible. So better be prepared.
- The vehicles are small and have to hold all sorts of expedition gear. Food, drinks, tools, camping gear, gas & water cans.
- That's why I suggest you to bring only as much personal gear as you can fit in one duffel bag.
- We have enough room for photo and/or video equipment, of course.
- There is no room on the vehicles for suitcases - and to be honest, they do not go well with tent, sleeping bag and campfire.
- All vehicles have bikini tops. The wind can be nippy at times (on the highway). Dust will be omnipresent on the trail.
- List of things to bring:
- 1. Good humor
- 2. Good humor
- 3. Good humor
- 4. Shorts and long pants, which you wouldn't mind to get dirty. Because they will !!
- 5. T- shirts (5 or 6) and a sweat shirt which you wouldn't mind to get dirty. Because ...... (see above).
- 6. Supportive shoes like hiking boots. Teva sandals are acceptable, too.
- 7. Small first aid kit (Aspirin , Imodium).
- 8. Insect repellent. (make sure it has a minimum of 25% DEET)
- 9. Sun protection ( hat or cap & sunscreen lotion ).
- 10. Windbreaker and sweater (for cooler nights).
11. Towel, flashlight, lighter/matches
| 4x4abc.com | | rubicon-trail.com | | baja101.com |
| baja.com | | 4WD101.com | | JimRogers | | M-Class | | G-Class |
| oops | | e-mail | | search |
Copyright © -2002-2010 Harald Pietschmann.